Hey guys, I’m back again with another opportunity just like the NNU Income Program and this opportunity is brand new and fresh. It’s a program called NewsPay Earning Program or NP and I will advise to latch onto this program now, while it’s still hot so you don’t miss out. Unfortunately, this earning program caters exclusively to Nigerians even though the founding company is both U.S. and Nigerian based.
Since many blogs and news sites saw the success power of NNU, they’ve been coming up with new schemes, however, I’m a very cautious person and I don’t just jump into money making schemes till I know someone who has made money personally. So the guy who introduced me to the NNU Income Program messaged me to tell me and show me that he’d gotten his alert from the weekly paying NP Earning program and he just joined a week ago or so He’d already shown me an alert just after he registered of the guy who referred him. Almost a day later, I was a registered member of news pay.
This is my first alert for the month of October:
This is November alert and payment proof:
Don’t be left behind, join the NewsPay Income Program now when they’re still itching to give out money and prove how genuine they are and there are fewer people on the platform. The program just started in August, 2018, so you still have the opportunity to be a “pioneering member”.
Remember you’re not an entrepreneur without taking risks.
“Don’t always be among those saying if I had known. Take risks now and pursue results.”
Let’s get to the business of the day and let me answer the question that is most crucial to you:
Table of Contents
- 1 WHAT IS NEWSPAY ALL ABOUT? IS NEWSPAY REAL? IS NEWSPAY A SCAM OR LEGIT?
- 2 HOW DOES NEWSPAY GENERATE HER WEEKLY REVENUE TO PAY HER MEMBERS WEEKLY?
- 3 HOW NEWSPAY WORKS?
- 4 NEWSPAY NEW POLICIES
- 5 MY OPINION ABOUT NEWSPAY INCOME PROGRAM
- 6 HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON NEWSPAY
- 6.1 DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE GREAT NEWS: YOU CAN EARN AND WITHDRAW YOUR EARNINGS ON NEWSPAY WITHOUT ANY REFERRALS.
- 6.2 2. COMMENTING ON NEWS:
- 6.3 3. SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION BONUS:
- 6.4 4. SHARING SPONSORED POSTS:
- 6.5 FIND HOW TO GET 10-20 TWITTER FOLLOWERS EVERYDAY
- 6.6 5. SUBMITTING CONSTRUCTIVE POSTS:
- 6.7 6. ACTIVE DAILY LOGIN:
- 6.8 7. MONTHLY AD REVENUE:
- 6.9 8. EARN BY READING POSTS ON NEWSPAY:
- 6.10 9. EARN FROM PEOPLE WHO VISIT NEWSPAY WITH YOUR LINK:
- 7 THE NEWSPAY.NG MOBILE APP
- 8 PROS OF NEWSPAY EARNING PROGRAM
- 9 CONS OF NEWSPAY EARNING PROGRAM
WHAT IS NEWSPAY ALL ABOUT? IS NEWSPAY REAL? IS NEWSPAY A SCAM OR LEGIT?
NewsPay is operating as a publishing arm of Hippo Information technology, a registered ICT company with registration company number ED64245. The company encourages readers to get themselves busy making money online legitimately by reading informative and educative contents on the news platform. The program is owned by the Hippo Information Technology which is a United States and Nigerian based company monitored by professionals from different industries.
HOW DOES NEWSPAY GENERATE HER WEEKLY REVENUE TO PAY HER MEMBERS WEEKLY?
They generate revenue from advertising. Meaning every clicked ad generates income for the company which is shared amongst readers every week.
HOW NEWSPAY WORKS?
They curate news and social happenings in Nigeria and around the world from blogs and branded newspaper online sites like Apple News, Google News, Punch Newspapers, etc to share the latest news with readers. NewPay is a legit NNU alternative and as seen from their payout sheets, they’ve been paying out weekly for a while now.
NEWSPAY NEW POLICIES
Previously the rules were that you had to write a blog post reviewing Newspay or create a youtube video about Newspay to withdraw without referrals but now the rules are much more severe. You can click here to read the new policies of Newspay.
Here is a summary of the new Newspay policies:
1. HOW TO WITHDRAW ON NEWSPAY WITH REFERRALS
NewsPay Minimum Referral has changed from 2 to 4. Which means for Any member who wishes to withdraw their Earnings using the referral Option, such member must have a minimum referral of 4 or just ₦4,000 as the case may be and above.
₦6000 MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL
The minimum withdrawal request for members with ₦4000 Affiliates + NP EARNINGS . Members must have attained this minimum request in order for them to get paid or qualify for th Review process. This can be your NP EARNINGS + SPONSOR POST EARNING + AFFILIATE EARNINGS.
2. HOW TO WITHDRAW ON NEWSPAY WITHOUT REFERRALS
NewsPay has decided to change the rule for Non Referral Withdrawal to be ₦25,000 NP EARNINGS Minimum to qualify for Withdrawal without Referrals.
3. PAYOUT NOW EVERY 4 WEEKS/ WITHDRAWAL TIMELINE
Instead of withdrawal being every week, Newspay withdrawal is now every four weeks, in otherwords, every month.
4. SPONSOR POST EARNING/ ACTIVITY COMPULSORY FOR MEMBERS WITH LESS THAN ₦300,000
NewsPay still wishes to inform our esteem Members that the SPONSOR POST Activity such as posting, sending us the valid means of getting to view your Facebook or Twitter profile to verify SPONSOR POST is mandatory and strongly compulsory for Members to get paid. But if a member has attained and earned an overall AFFILIATE EARNINGS of ₦300,000 and above, such Member can still Post the SPONSOR POST, but NewsPay would no longer discard such Withdrawal Request even if such member sends NewsPay an invalid Facebook./Twitter Profile Link or no Profile Link at all any longer. Such Member would get paid of their WITHDRAWAL REQUEST. This is for Members with ₦300,000 and above AFFILIATE EARNINGS. Members with less than ₦300,000 AFFILIATE EARNINGS would need to participate in the SPONSOR POST Activity and also end us a valid means of their Facebook/Twitter Profile Links.
5. COUPON CODE POLICY CHANGE
Due to fraudulent activties of coupon code vendors, NewsPay has changed the patterns and security of Coupons which invalidates all current Coupons with NewsPay Vendors.
WARNING: Do not Purchase NewsPay Coupon at this time pending when the Coupons Maintenance Window is over. New, Authenticated and Re-structured Coupons would be delivered amongst some of our Coupon Vendors.
MY OPINION ABOUT NEWSPAY INCOME PROGRAM
Frankly, I don’t think anyone should join Newspay for now, till we can be sure that they are really paying because to the best of my opinion, the last time they paid anyone was in November. As such, I believe that for now, people should refrain from registering on Newspay till we can be sure that they haven’t gone bankrupt.
HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON NEWSPAY
There are NINE ways to earn money on NewsPay and the great thing is that…You get paid weekly! So no waiting for an entire month to get your earnings, in 7 days, your earnings are in your account!
1. NEWSPAY AFFILIATE PROGRAM:The easiest and fastest way to make your money on this program is via their affiliate program. Invite as many of your friends as you can before the program becomes full of people. Just like on the NNU Income program, you earn N1000 for every person who registers with your affiliate link. So if you invite 10 people every week, you’ve earned 10k every week.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE GREAT NEWS: YOU CAN EARN AND WITHDRAW YOUR EARNINGS ON NEWSPAY WITHOUT ANY REFERRALS.
2. COMMENTING ON NEWS:
You earn N2 for every well constructed comment you make on Newpay. Unlike on NNU, Newspay also pays you N2 for replying to people’s comments on articles.
3. SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION BONUS:
You earn a N30 bonus for successful registration as a “Thank you“ for registering on the platform.
4. SHARING SPONSORED POSTS:
You earn N100 for sharing sponsored posts to your social media handle every day. Which means you earn N700 for sharing sponsored posts every week. The method of sharing sponsored posts is very different on NewsPay to that of NNU and has led to many people losing their sponsored post money on their first few days on the program which is why I made a video to make life easier for everyone.
However, to successfully earn from sharing sponsored posts, you must ensure that you have up to 500 followers on Twitter or 500 friends on Facebook. This is the only way you will be paid your Newspay sponsored posts earning.
5. SUBMITTING CONSTRUCTIVE POSTS:
Whenever you submit an informative and approved post to the community, you earn N100. Unfortunately, because of many people illicitly submitting posts, Newspay has put a restriction on Submitting news on their site. You have to have bought up to 100,000 coupon codes or registered up to 100,000 people to be allowed to submit Newspay posts.
6. ACTIVE DAILY LOGIN:
Just like on NNU, you earn N50 for logging in everyday to your account.
7. MONTHLY AD REVENUE:
According to NewsPay, they will pay you a slice of the 10 million naira monthly ad revenue from Advertisers. If I were you, I wouldn’t depend so much on this but…if you get a slice of the monthly ad revenue, Good for you! If not, you’re still making your money.
8. EARN BY READING POSTS ON NEWSPAY:
Just like on NNU, you earn N2 for every news you read on the program.
9. EARN FROM PEOPLE WHO VISIT NEWSPAY WITH YOUR LINK:
Sometime ago, a fellow asked the CEO of NNU if people directing traffic to NNU could get paid and the guy received a “No” from the CEO who asked him to concentrate on earning on the site. Well NewsPay is willing to be different, they’ll pay you N2 for every person who visits Newspay via your affiliate link, aren’t you excited?
THE NEWSPAY.NG MOBILE APP
Since Newspay.ng site can be quite slow sometimes, Newspay has released a fast and sleek application to make life easier for Newspay earners.
You can download the Newspay.ng Mobile App version 1 here and start making your money.
PROS OF NEWSPAY EARNING PROGRAM
- It’s brand NEW. A great opportunity for you to eat your cookie while it’s still hot and it’s an especially tasty cookie because it’s still hot from the oven and fewer people have found out about it.
- Since you don’t have to invite people to earn, people are more inclined to join.
- Earning is paid on time. Unlike on NNU which is pretty overpopulated now, you’ll get your payments on time.
- You get paid for clicks to your affiliate link. Mind you, don’t start clicking your affiliate link yourself just to earn, this is just an added benefit for bloggers like myself.
CONS OF NEWSPAY EARNING PROGRAM
- When you want to withdraw, you have to pay a fee of N800 (for Gt bank members) or N850 (for non-Gt bank memebers) from your earnings as Withdrawal charges. Although, to me this makes sense because they have to sustain the site somehow right?
- They release fewer news than NNU.
- You can’t submit news until you have bought up to 100k coupon codes and registered up to 100,000 people.
Newspay is another opportunity to earn passively just by reading news and unlike the NNU Income program, this NNU alternative does not require referrals. All you have to do is just pay N1600 and you’re good to go.
Feel free to ask any questions, follow me on twitter @ajiboyemoshope, pin the added Newspay infographic on Pinterest and subscribe to our newly created youtube channel.