- how to make money online in Nigeria
- Ways to make money from home in Nigeria
- how to earn money in Nigeria
Table of Contents
- 1 WHAT IS BLOG9JA ALL ABOUT? BLOG9JA IS IT REAL? IS BLOG9JA LEGIT?
- 2 Blog9ja owner?
- 3 HOW DOES BLOG9JA INCOME PROGRAM GENERATE HER WEEKLY REVENUE TO PAY HER MEMBERS WEEKLY?
- 4 BLOG9JA OFFICIAL WEBSITE: BLOG9JA INFO/ BLOG9JA NET/ BLOG9JA NG?
- 5 HOW BLOG9JA WORKS?
- 6 IS BLOG9JA PAYING? HOW BLOG9JA PAYS?
- 7 BLOG9JA WITHDRAWAL
- 8 HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM BLOG 9JA
- 9 DO I NEED REFFERALS TO WITHDRAW MY EARNINGS ON BLOG9JA
- 10 HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON BLOG9JA: HOW IT WORKS
- 10.1 1. BLOG9JA AFFILIATE PROGRAM:
- 10.2 2. BLOG 9JA COMMENTS:
- 10.3 3. BLOG 9JA SIGNUP BONUS:
- 10.4 4. SHARING BLOG9JA SPONSORED POST:
- 10.5 FIND OUT HOW TO GET 10-20 TWITTER FOLLOWERS EVERYDAY
- 10.6 HOW TO SHARE BLOG9JA SPONSORED POST
- 10.7 5. BLOG 9JA ACTIVE DAILY LOGIN:
- 10.8 6. EARNINGS FOR READING NEWS:
- 10.9 7. EARN MONEY BY PLAYING GAMES ON BLOG 9JA:
- 11 BLOG 9JA VS. NEWSPAY/ BLOG 9JA VS. NNU
WHAT IS BLOG9JA ALL ABOUT? BLOG9JA IS IT REAL? IS BLOG9JA LEGIT?Blog 9ja is indeed legitimate and not a scam. They allow you to earn money for your actions on the Blog9ja platform: Blog 9ja sign up, Blog 9ja log in, content creation (submitting posts), sharing posts and commenting. All while, they update you on trends, events and real time happenings.The income program actually started as a news blogging platform but in order to get more engagement, more traffic, better income and better advert rates, they adopted the NNU mindset.
Blog9ja owner?The Blog9ja income program is not actually owned by anybody, it is powered by Guaranty Gold Multi-services Company Limited, a corporate web and ICT business registered with the Corporate Affairs Commissions with the registration number: 2454848 and managed by Engineer Blessing Oconogor.
HOW DOES BLOG9JA INCOME PROGRAM GENERATE HER WEEKLY REVENUE TO PAY HER MEMBERS WEEKLY?They generate revenue as major affiliate partners to ecommerce websites in Nigeria like Jumia, Konga, Parporte, etc. Just like you get N1000 for everyone who registers under you on Blog 9ja, Blog 9ja also earns money from these ecommerce sites for everyone who links to them and buys and something through blog 9ja.They also sell advertising services such as banner ads, text ads, and sponsored links to anyone willing to advertise their business/product/services.
BLOG9JA OFFICIAL WEBSITE: BLOG9JA INFO/ BLOG9JA NET/ BLOG9JA NG?The official blog 9ja website is Blog9ja.net.It used to formally be blog9ja.info but changes occurred and the earning program had to be shifted to blog9ja.net.
HOW BLOG9JA WORKS?Just like any other news site we’ve talked about on this blog, you can earn on blog9ja by reading news, commenting, sharing sponsored posts but most importantly and the best way to make money on Blog 9ja, by referring people.
IS BLOG9JA PAYING? HOW BLOG9JA PAYS?People are always asking if the income programs and read news online to earn money programs coming to Nigeria are real or if they’re paying. This is because at a time when people first start hearing about ways to make money online, there was always the problem of withdrawing the earnings.Well, Blog 9ja has paid people here in Nigeria with or without referrals. These blog9ja payment proofs are evidence of that.
BLOG9JA WITHDRAWALTo withdraw your earnings from blog 9ja, you must have up to N5000 in your blog 9ja account. You must also be a blog 9ja registered member or user who has purchased premium membership of N1400 before you can withdraw.Please note that if you registered a blog 9ja account without activating it and earned money on it. By the time you do your activation, your account balance will be reset to 0. This means that until you pay your premium membership fee of NGN 1400, you cannot earn on Blog 9ja.
HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM BLOG 9JAYou can only withdraw your blog9ja earnings twice a month.When you send your withdrawal requests on or before the 13th day of the month, you get paid between 13-17th of that month and blog9ja users that drop withdrawal requests on 14th-27th can get their money between the 27th to 30th of that month.Your minimum withdrawal payout is N5000 and you’re not qualified for withdrawal for withdrawal if you don’t have up to N5000 blog 9ja earnings.There is also a withdrawal processing fee of NGN 200 that is deducted from your withdrawal.
DO I NEED REFFERALS TO WITHDRAW MY EARNINGS ON BLOG9JAYes and No.Yes, because you don’t need referrals for your first withdrawal from blog9ja, however, there are terms and conditions for withdrawing without referrals after your first withdrawal as displayed in the image below:
HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON BLOG9JA: HOW IT WORKSJOIN THE BLOG 9JA INCOME PROGRAM TODAY
1. BLOG9JA AFFILIATE PROGRAM:The easiest and fastest way to make your money on this program is via their affiliate program. Invite as many of your friends as you can before the program becomes full of people. There are just about 36000+ members or so as at the time of this post and that’s a few as compared to the NNU Income Program which has over 500,000 members now.Unlike NNU program, you earn N800 for every person who registers with your affiliate link.So if you invite 10 people every week, you’ve earned 8k every week.DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE GREAT NEWS: YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR FIRST BLOG9JA EARNINGS WITHOUT REFERRALS.
2. BLOG 9JA COMMENTS:You earn N5 for commenting on posts on Blog 9ja. However, each comment must be relevant, original and related to the post you’re commenting on.
3. BLOG 9JA SIGNUP BONUS:You earn a N100 bonus for successful registration with a unique affiliate link but if you sign up directly without any link you won’t earn anything.
4. SHARING BLOG9JA SPONSORED POST:
HOW TO SHARE BLOG9JA SPONSORED POSTIt’s pretty easy. After your blog9ja login, you click the sponsored post icon in your dashboard.Then click a sponsored post with a current date because you won’t be paid for posting old sponsored posts of the day before or some days ago.Save the image on your phone or laptop.Then copy the text with background colour which is orange in this case.Then go to your facebook account, add the image and paste the text on your facebook timeline (tagged Public) or a facebook group.Then tag 5 or more of your friends.After sharing the post, you need to go back to the comment section of the sponsored post and comment:Sponsored post shared by me on my facebook timeline Ajiboye MoshopeThis is an example:Once you click post comment, you earn your N100.
5. BLOG 9JA ACTIVE DAILY LOGIN:Just like on Newspay, you earn N50 for active daily login to your Blog9ja member account.
6. EARNINGS FOR READING NEWS:You earn N2 for reading posts on Blog9ja. However, you can only earn for reading the news on the same day.To earn money on blog9ja for reading news, simply click the button as indicated after reading the news.
7. EARN MONEY BY PLAYING GAMES ON BLOG 9JA:You can also earn money by playing games on Blog9ja between 9am and 8pm.From your blog 9ja dashboard, you click “Play quiz”And you’ll be directed to play games.JOIN THE BLOG 9JA INCOME PROGRAM TODAY
BLOG 9JA VS. NEWSPAY/ BLOG 9JA VS. NNU
- Unlike Newspay and NNU, you don’t have to have referrals to make your first withdrawal.
- On Newspay, the withdrawal charges are NGN 800+ but on Blog 9ja, it’s only 200 naira.
- You can earn money playing games on Blog 9ja unlike Newspay and NNU.
- This Newspay alternative pays you 5 naira for commenting.